Your Sacramento Neighbor Since 1980
2122 X Street
Sacramento CA 95818
License Number: 582046
Garick Service Company has been keeping our Sacramento neighbor’s heating and cooling equipment in top shape for over 30 years. Work with factory trained, NATE certified professionals who quickly diagnose problems and offer practical solutions. You'll be charged by the job - not by the hour - with prices quoted in advance.
If you need a service call The Garick team can help. Please contact us at (916) 452-2477 or click here to contact us.
Proper maintenance can extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment and improve its performance. Garick Service Company currently provides preventative maintenance for over 3,000 of our neighbors.
Some of those systems are more than 30 years old and still going strong. We offer system tune ups and all types of maintenance programs designed to suit your systems requirements. If your system hasn’t been serviced recently, we suggest you consider a checkup.
The Garick team can help please contact us at (916) 452-2477 or click here to contact us.
- A. Paul
"I can't thank you enough for the good job you did in installing my new heating and air units this week."
We work with residential, residential rentals, mobile homes, commercial properties, and more! We also offer maintenance agreements. Call for details.
Realtors and New Home Buyers
We offer HVAC inspection reports for new home purchases. Click HERE for more info
• Maintenance Agreements
• Residential Rental
• Mobile Homes
1. Check normal cooling operation
2. Check refrigerant (a/c and heat pumps)
3. Lube and adjust condenser belts, fans and motor
4. Wash outdoor coil and clean condenser compartment
5. Check controls-safeties-overloads
6. Check condensation drain or pump
7. Tighten all electrical and mechanical connections
1. Check normal heating operation
2. Check Freon (heat pumps only)
3. Lube and adjust indoor belts, blower and motor
4. Check and adjust pilot-burners-ignition system (gas units)
5. Check heat strips (electric units and heat pumps)
6. Check blower controls and safeties
7. Check for gas leaks
8. Check thermostat operation 9. Check air flow
10. Clean or change filters
Agreements are automatically renewable annually or may be canceled by either party at any time. GARICK AC will guarantee rates for one year from contract acceptance. Rates subject to change on annual review. Discount rates apply only to property listed above. Additional properties must be on separate maintenance agreements to receive discount rates.
Check and Service
A one time tune up, includes all of the Typical Maintenance Check List items listed above.
Please contact us to schedule this Check and Service.
Discover how you can improve your indoor air quality
Expert recommendations on the right new system for you
Check out our experience and credentials
Read what other people have to say about us